Shred 2.0 Wk12 D1 - [Test Week]
1x1 275# (1RM)
500m Row (Max Effort)
Time - 1:42
So I borrowed a luggage weighing device from my father-in law and hooked a mobility band around the barbell that I've been suspecting to be underweight and it weighed in at 31.8#. I'm guessing the actual weight is either more like 33# or 35# as the elasticity of the band definitely makes the measurement inaccurate. So I'm going to go with 35# since that's an easier number to work off of. I'm glad I figured this out as this has been a bit of a mind f#ck the last couple weeks wondering if I was actually lifting what I thought I was. Now I have to go back and edit all my lifts for the last couple weeks and deduct off 10#.
On that note, glad that I pulled a "true" 275# on the DL today. That was pretty good.