10/12/18pm push-ups (10x15 emom); romwod
10/13/18 omob modified
- Snatch warmup (bar, 95, 115)
- Deadlift 3x225, 3x265, 3x300, 3x320, 3x340 (ss 10 push-up); 10x3x265 emom (ss 5 push-up)
- Press 3x100, 3x115, 3x120, 3x130 (ss 5 chin-up)
- Squat 5x3x200 emom (ss 5,3,3,2 chin-up)
- 2 rounds: 10x10 back extension, 150m farmer carry 55# dumbbell
- 2 rounds: 10 back extension, 150m farmer carry 45# dumbbell
Grip was the deciding factor for this session. Forearms and hands are still wrecked. This type of workout is not weekend warrior stuff.
10/14/18pm push-up (20x5 e30**); romwod
**Actual 1 set of 5 and then bothered by the wife and dog before finishing 19x5 e30
Struggling with the dark and cold in the morning. Struggling with a lot of things in the morning.
"He who wants to succeed should learn how to fight, to strive and to suffer. You can acquire a lot in life if you are prepared to give up a lot to get it."
Practice the basics as if they were advanced. That's the key to advancing