tcassell612

Better Human

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 38 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 27 November 2016 - 06:04 PM

Hello all,
I haven't been on here for a bit as I've been testing some other programs. Even though I've tried others, I have to say that this one is my favorite. I'm making good progress and I'm enjoying the new update. So how about some updates? Anyone following the update? Oh and one more thing, I took and passed my personal trainer certification. This silverback still has some gas in the tank! 😬
  • VidaMD, Pops, SergeyBoomb and 2 others like this

#2 UKoldguy

UKoldguy

Hard(est) to Kill

• Moderators
  • 2,992 posts
  • LocationEssex England

Posted 27 November 2016 - 07:16 PM

Congratulations on the pass dude. Us Silver Backs will always have some thing left in the tank. I have not run OMOB in a awhile but will try the updated version in the new year.
My last word will probably be
"Whoops"
"Now, get off my lawn!" :angry:

#3 danduerksen

danduerksen

Hard(est) to Kill

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,730 posts
  • LocationAbbotsford, BC, Canada

Posted 28 November 2016 - 05:35 PM

I've been wondering about getting a pt certificate of some sort. Mostly just to do the course and get a better understanding of the body and exercise. Thinking it might be part of a retirement plan to open a gym or school of some sort (years away). What kind of course did you take?? Sometimes it's like there's a certificate for everything but no real overall governing body when it come to fitness qualification.

"He who wants to succeed should learn how to fight, to strive and to suffer. You can acquire a lot in life if you are prepared to give up a lot to get it."

Practice the basics as if they were advanced. That's the key to advancing

#4 tcassell612

tcassell612

Better Human

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 38 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 29 November 2016 - 07:14 PM

The course I took was completely online. After I completed it, I followed up by taking a CPR/AED certification (which I passed also). I am currently taking a strength and conditioning cert class now. I think the name is Expertrating but I could be wrong ( not currently at home). I would recommend taking a course like this if for nothing else, to gain more personal knowledge.

On a different note, I'm going back to the one year plan of OMOB. I like the variety of the program and, for the most part, it's what im used to.

If I can help with any other information on anything, just let me know.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users