1331 replies to this topic

#1321 jay8anks

jay8anks

Hard(est) to Kill

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 966 posts

Posted 09 January 2019 - 03:27 AM

What. The. Fuck. Is up with you and dogs?? Do you have a real meaty deodorant??

Man, I don't know. I have been running for *years* now. I have had dogs bark at me before. They run after me here or there, but damn the last six months is like they declared open season on me. Maybe they got wind of that one (those two) I nailed on my bike? Whatever the hell it is, I wish they would get over it. And it is all different dogs, too. Every single thing I have mentioned about a dog, it has been a different one each time.

#1322 jay8anks

jay8anks

Hard(est) to Kill

• Members
  • 966 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 01:48 AM

Morning workout (mins / cals):

Running, 5k                                                    38     337

Total est. cals:                                                          337

Notes: Wednesday 5k of 2019. Not my best run. Got off to a late start and my phone rebooted less than a mile into it. Cold, but manageable.

• danduerksen likes this

#1323 jay8anks

jay8anks

Hard(est) to Kill

• Members
  • 966 posts

Posted 11 January 2019 - 02:18 AM

Jump Rope                                                    20     200

Rowing, 1k                                                      5        56     

Total est. cals:                                                          256

Notes: Just need to make it through tomorrow.

• danduerksen likes this

#1324 jay8anks

jay8anks

Hard(est) to Kill

• Members
  • 966 posts

Posted 12 January 2019 - 04:07 AM

Rowing, 4k                                                     20     221

Total est. cals:                                                         221

Notes: TGIF

#1325 jay8anks

jay8anks

Hard(est) to Kill

• Members
  • 966 posts

Posted 13 January 2019 - 02:14 AM

Rowing, 1k                                                                       5      58     

Afternoon workout:

Bicycling, 8 miles                                                           47     260     
Body Beast (Build) Back & Bis                                       50     275

Total est. cals:                                                                        593

Notes: In theory the weather today was great. But on my bike ride, I had a brutal head wind that was just a little too much on the chilly side. Cut my normal 10 miles down to 8 and headed for the house. Hit the weights today with some squats and dead lifts and ended the day with Body Beast. Man, I couldn't squat much not because of anything but my shoulder is so screwed up it hurt to hold the bar in place with my arm rotated in that position.

Bike ride audiobook = The Equations of Life: How Physics Shapes Evolution    <-- Getting towards the end of this. It started out pretty good. Then it spent way too long of a time to basically say that pretty much life had to be carbon based. All in all, I'm thinking two, maybe three stars tops. Save your money and watch Through The Worm Hole if you can.

Good read: https://www.outsideo...-cancer-science

#1326 jay8anks

jay8anks

Hard(est) to Kill

• Members
  • 966 posts

Posted 14 January 2019 - 01:10 AM

Afternoon workout (mins / cals):

Running, 5k                                                      32     336

Total est. cals:                                                            336

Notes: Even though it was a nice sunny day, my 5k started out freezing. Good thing about running is that it will warm you up. Also, did RoofFit roofing for about three hours. Calling it a night.

Go Saints!!!!!!!

5k audiobook = The Equations of Life: How Physics Shapes Evolution 

• danduerksen likes this

#1327 jay8anks

jay8anks

Hard(est) to Kill

• Members
  • 966 posts

Posted 15 January 2019 - 03:00 AM

T25 Alpha - Ab Intervals                                          25     145     

Afternoon workout:

Rowing, 4k                                                               22     219

Total est. cals:                                                                   364

Notes: Rolled 1,600,000 meters on my Concept2 tonight. 400,000 meters to go.

Started my new audiobook today: Cognitive Behavioural Therapy For Dummies    <--- This is short and I'll finish it in a couple of days on my drive back and forth to work.

• UKoldguy and danduerksen like this

#1328 jay8anks

jay8anks

Hard(est) to Kill

• Members
  • 966 posts

Posted 16 January 2019 - 02:43 AM

Jump Rope - Jump Rope Dudes                                           20     200     

Afternoon workout:

Hip Hop Abs                                                                          20      125     
Jump Rope - Jump Rope Dudes                                           20      200

Total est. cals:                                                                                 525

Notes: #Do The Thing.

• UKoldguy and danduerksen like this

#1329 jay8anks

jay8anks

Hard(est) to Kill

• Members
  • 966 posts

Posted 17 January 2019 - 01:31 AM

Clubz Phase 1 -  Cardio                                                             30     250     

Afternoon workout:

Rowing, stationary, moderate effort                                             5       55

Total est. cals:                                                                                       305

Notes: Fairly good day.

• steviesch, UKoldguy and danduerksen like this

#1330 jay8anks

jay8anks

Hard(est) to Kill

• Members
  • 966 posts

Posted 18 January 2019 - 01:48 AM

Jump Rope, Jump Rope Dudes                                  20     210

Rowing, 1k                                                                    5       56

Afternoon workout:

X-Factor: ST - Week 1                                                35     221

Total est. cals:                                                                      487

Notes: #Do The Thing. First time I have done X-Factor since I went through the complete program. Almost forgot I rowed a 1k this morning.

Audiobook completed: Cognitive Behavioural Therapy For Dummies   <-- For a short audiobook, this was exceptionally good.

Next audiobook = Primate Change

• danduerksen likes this

#1331 jay8anks

jay8anks

Hard(est) to Kill

• Members
  • 966 posts

Posted 19 January 2019 - 01:29 AM

Rowing, 1k                                                                      20      222

Total est. cals:                                                                            222

Notes: TGIF. Against my better judgement, I ordered a fairly decent exercise bike today. I love rowing, but my shoulders not so much. Just needing something I can do inside when the weather is really bad and doesn't involve using my arms. I gave it a lot of thought and a bike seemed logical.

re:  audiobook = Primate Change   <-- OMG, all hope is lost. We are all screwed. Or at least those of us that, you know, have to sit down at work.

#1332 jay8anks

jay8anks

Hard(est) to Kill

• Members
  • 966 posts

Posted Yesterday, 02:51 AM

Afternoon workout (mins / cals):

Rowing, 1k                                                                     5       56     
Jump Rope, Jump Rope Dudes                                   20     200     

Step Reebok                                                                20     178

Total est. cals:                                                                       434

Notes: Had something to do before lunch and it was COLD. Too cold to bike. Maybe I can pull off my Sunday 5k tomorrow.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users