• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Papajojo

Papajojo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 12:38 AM

Hey guys! New here just bought the one man one barbell program and I have to say it's different than other strength programs. I am not much into crossfit but rather bodybuilding and the aesthetic side of training. Do any of you guys know if this program can be combined with bodybuilding/hypertrophy training after the main strength portion? Thanks!

-Pete
  • ClintonHew, CodiPlerm and VilmaGrooms like this

#2 UKoldguy

UKoldguy

Hard(est) to Kill

• Moderators
  • 2,715 posts
  • LocationEssex England

Posted 19 April 2017 - 06:35 AM

Yes mate it can. Just autoregulate yourself. Hit what every muscle. Groups work well with the main lift make sure you get your recovery and all should be well. If you find your struggling g with the main lifts then cut back on the Bodybuilding side of things.
My last word will probably be
"Whoops"
"Now, get off my lawn!" :angry:

#3 Basement_dweller

Basement_dweller

Fitness Insurgent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts
  • LocationPA

Posted 19 April 2017 - 01:28 PM

Only did day 1 of OMOB after coming off 5/3/1 BBB and accessory. After the OMOB lift and EMOM I did some super set of some accessory/BB stuff.  Still had time for some conditioning. all around 1 hour. I felt like the bench day needed some arms and upper back to stay balance. I would say see how you feel with the EMOMs for a week or even a cycle before adding body building stuff that hits the same muscles (chest on bench etc). I think the volume should be fine but be aware. 

• Stu likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users