#61 danduerksen

danduerksen

Hard(est) to Kill

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,973 posts
  • LocationAbbotsford, BC, Canada

Posted 04 July 2017 - 06:15 PM

Great job! Good to see you stuck with it and finished off strong. Nice gains in some not so easy moves. Omob is going to seem a little tame after h2k but that might be what you want for a cycle or 2. High fives for everyone.

• albi likes this

"He who wants to succeed should learn how to fight, to strive and to suffer. You can acquire a lot in life if you are prepared to give up a lot to get it."

Practice the basics as if they were advanced. That's the key to advancing

#62 Basement_dweller

Basement_dweller

Fitness Insurgent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts
  • LocationPA

Posted 05 July 2017 - 09:33 PM

thanks for the advice on HTK, im about 2 weeks in. probably should have had that advice before. I put all the "Sprints" in quotes, haha. 

strong work

• albi likes this

#63 albi

albi

Better Human

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 36 posts
  • LocationBrisbane, Australia

Posted 05 July 2017 - 11:35 PM

thanks for the advice on HTK, im about 2 weeks in. probably should have had that advice before. I put all the "Sprints" in quotes, haha. 

strong work

2 weeks in...that's when its started to get gnarly! stick with it...embrace the suck!

• Poppy G likes this

#64 albi

albi

Better Human

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 36 posts
  • LocationBrisbane, Australia

Posted 12 January 2018 - 08:12 AM

Just revisiting the forum as I  joined up to the GGA and have now done 'accelerate' H2K track  progression and then 'shred '  track now doing the OGC (strength) track as have identified I need to get my strength numbers up a notch before stretching the engine again. Still loving the programming and the community and have some great PRs in the last couple months but am on FB  now in the GGA group and community. Just wanted to thank all you blokes for the initial encouragement and support.

AlBi

• Stu, Pops, danduerksen and 1 other like this

#65 Hillside Honey Badger

Hillside Honey Badger

Hard(est) to Kill

• Members
  • 545 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 12 January 2018 - 10:19 AM

Good to know you're still at it Albi, and it sounds like you're smashing it as well! Thanks for the update. Always good to know that it's only the logs that are dormant, and not the beasts behind them as well.
  • Stu likes this

Semper Paratus - Always Ready

Slowly walking down the hall, faster than a cannonball

#66 danduerksen

danduerksen

Hard(est) to Kill

• Members
  • 2,973 posts
  • LocationAbbotsford, BC, Canada

Posted 12 January 2018 - 06:50 PM

Agreed. I mostly just lurk around the eo3 facebook pages. There's some good stuff there (some real self promoters in the community group). But there's something you get in this forum that you don't get on fb. You just don't get that sense of comradery. I know for sure a few of the guys would agree with me. Great to know you're still sticking to it and have made some significant gains.

• Stu, steviesch and BeachBuckeye like this

"He who wants to succeed should learn how to fight, to strive and to suffer. You can acquire a lot in life if you are prepared to give up a lot to get it."

Practice the basics as if they were advanced. That's the key to advancing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users