3 replies to this topic

#1 mikhou

mikhou

Better Human

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 05 September 2017 - 06:22 AM

I don't know if this topic is in the right section, but has anybody done any of the other programs offered at EO3?  I saw the flash sale on for the Harder to Kill program, and frankly, not knowing anything about it, I'm not sure how worthwhile it is.  It's only $7 so I am tempted, but does it do anymore than OMOB plus conditioning does?  Just curious your thoughts if you have experience with the other programs.  Thanks.

mikhou

• claudefg4 likes this

#2 Basement_dweller

Basement_dweller

Fitness Insurgent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 124 posts
  • LocationPA

Posted 05 September 2017 - 11:36 AM

The strength progression is a little less structured than OMOB and its 2 lifts that day.  It really is a GPP/crossfit program. Not as much progression. I liked the conditioning but just stole a few of the WODs for after lifting OMOB. Worth the cost of a large Starbucks. 

#3 danduerksen

danduerksen

Hard(est) to Kill

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,132 posts
  • LocationAbbotsford, BC, Canada

Posted 05 September 2017 - 05:27 PM

Through the various flash sales I've picked up the 1 barbell blaze, harder to kill, and foundations programs. For $7usd you cannot go wrong. 1 barbell blaze was the first eo3 program I did and it was a good quick shot of strength and conditioning. Foundations is hard and heavy. I've tried to work through foundations twice and have stalled both times. I picked up the harder to kill program last time it was on flash sale and haven't tried it yet. It looks like a 6 week version of what Jerred programs for the garage gym athlete subscribers. Probably more to give you a sample and if you like it you'll subscribe. A mix of max strength and conditioning. He actually posted a video this morning of how he comes up with his strength/conditioning blend.

My thought. If you have a chance to pick up any of these programs for $7 you should do it. Even if you don't plan on using them right away. Gives you the option to switch it up and try something different short term. And since they've changed some of the subscribing options you can't access the extra programs unless you buy it or subscribe. I like having it in my back pocket as something I can pull out and run through if I ever get bored. 

"Never shall I fail my comrades. I will always keep myself mentally alert physically strong and morally straight and will shoulder more than my share of the task whatever it may be 100% and then some."

Practice the basics as if they were advanced. That's the key to advancing

#4 mikhou

mikhou

Better Human

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 02:33 AM

Thanks.  For $7 it's probably worth a shot.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users