#1 Peanutbutterjoel

Peanutbutterjoel

Rebel

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 28 November 2013 - 01:44 PM

Hey there evrybody I have a small difference in leg length and because of this my hips are shifted laterally making my right hip higher than my left. My pt says this is not the problem but I question him. I feel this huge difference in muscle activation between my left and right upperbody muscles. Was hoping anybody has/had experience with this ?
  • PalosDief, Edwardbrek and JosephMr like this

#2 Sara

Sara

Rebel

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 08:40 AM

Happy new year!

Well, it depends on the amount of lenght limb difference. As much as 2 cm is perfectly tolerable in humans and we do no do surgery on it. U can still notice it, anyway. Less than 1 cm or 1.5 cm is not very unusual and people don't use to even know it.

Anyway, it's surprising you feel it in the upperbody! Whar exactly do you mean? I was hoping something related to psoas or even quadriceps

#3 Peanutbutterjoel

Peanutbutterjoel

Rebel

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 08 January 2014 - 06:49 PM

Thanks and happy new year to you too.
I feel a lot of things -.- Some days it hurts all day long when lifting, bending etc. That is when I feel it around the right hip area right above my right glute. Or it hurts around the area where the right obliques are at the side of my back guess thats where my QL is ? Or sometimes I can feel it at my right hip flexor or right knee. I also notice that my neck isn't vertical but also a bit bended over to the right. It is also my right hip that sits higher than my left hip. 

Thanks for the reply I hope you understand what I just wrote, because nobody seems to know what the problem is, It is REALLY discouraging and it has stopped me from lifting since the start of august last year

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: injury

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users