Burl Hardy

Recruit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 13 December 2017 - 12:31 PM

Hey Guys -

Been away for a bit, but I could have sworn at one point the blog posts were searchable. I was looking for some older posts, but going through 100+ pages was a little numbing. It's possible I'm missing the search on the page, but if that would be an awesome feature. 

• Wendellkt, TyrellKeds, alexLap and 2 others like this

#2 STS Pro

STS Pro

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationTampa, FL

Posted 13 December 2017 - 03:59 PM

Not sure about the website but there is a search function on mobile, at least with an iphone.

• Burl Hardy likes this

#3 danduerksen

danduerksen

Hard(est) to Kill

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,801 posts
  • LocationAbbotsford, BC, Canada

Posted 14 December 2017 - 05:18 PM

The main website has gone through a couple renovations since I started. Pretty sure the blogs were searchable at some point, but they must have removed that function. That would be a bit annoying if there was one specifically you were looking for. If you know what the topic was you might have some luck with a google search. Put in "end of three fitness" and then the blog topic you're looking for. Plus to this is you might find someone else's blog about the same thing...

• Burl Hardy likes this

"Never shall I fail my comrades. I will always keep myself mentally alert physically strong and morally straight and will shoulder more than my share of the task whatever it may be 100% and then some."

Practice the basics as if they were advanced. That's the key to advancing

#4 BeachBuckeye

BeachBuckeye

Hard(est) to Kill

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 950 posts
  • LocationRedondo Beach, CA

Posted 14 December 2017 - 05:21 PM

I see a "Search" bar at the top right of every page when I'm viewing on my desktop. If I type in any topic it will allow me to toggle between "This Topic / Forums / Help Files / Gallery". I did a couple tests and it seems to work fine.

• Pops and danduerksen like this

Endurance is not just the ability to bear a hard thing, but to turn it into glory - William Barclay

#5 Burl Hardy

Burl Hardy

Recruit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 15 December 2017 - 11:45 AM

Thanks guys.

STS Pro, you're right, I can search on iPhone, but like you thought that must be a function of Safari or something specific to the mobile device. When I tested, I found the article I was looking for!. So, not totally ideal, but it got the job done. 

Buckeye - I'm not looking to search these boards.I was looking for the articles that are posted on the blog page of the main EO3 site.  

• UKoldguy and BeachBuckeye like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users