• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Hoss

Hoss

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 December 2017 - 05:49 PM

I just wanted to say Hi to the community and see how active this board is. I am looking for some new programming and this came up on the Google.  I have experience in Crossfit but I have always been a weight lifter.  I'm tallish, 6'4" so I find with my terrible mobility that Crossfit isnt the best option for me.  I also have a hard time letting go of the training splits in bodybuilding.  I am afraid I will lose what I have built already.  Anyone that had some of the same issue i do would love to hear from you.  I havent set any money out for the programming I just wanted t get a feel for what it is all about.

Thanks

• Wendellkt, BeachBuckeye, GalenZed and 5 others like this

#2 UKoldguy

UKoldguy

Hard(est) to Kill

• Moderators
  • 2,721 posts
  • LocationEssex England

Posted 23 December 2017 - 04:23 PM

Welcome mate,

Its xmas time so maybe not as busy here as it normalyis.

Jerreds programs are all about being a better human. 

I spent a couple of years doing bro splits but found that when i ran OMOB Program i lost a little size but gained alot of strenght and conditioning,,,

There are alotof people here doing alot of different things so pick a log read abit then rinse and repeat others logs and se what you think.

• Stu likes this
My last word will probably be
"Whoops"
"Now, get off my lawn!" :angry:

#3 BeachBuckeye

BeachBuckeye

Hard(est) to Kill

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,376 posts
  • LocationRedondo Beach, CA

Posted 24 December 2017 - 04:08 PM

Welcome Hoss. Looking forward to following your training sessions on the log.

Endurance is not just the ability to bear a hard thing, but to turn it into glory - William Barclay

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users