#1 danduerksen

danduerksen

Hard(est) to Kill

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts
  • LocationAbbotsford, BC, Canada

Posted 12 January 2018 - 07:10 PM

Just posted this is Vida's log. Half way through I thought "hey, this would be a good post for the recipe book section". Duh. More for anyone who is into keto, low carb type eating. It takes less than half hour to make, and I have been making double batches. Wife likes them too. Kid not too much.

Super easy peanut butter chocolate fat bomb:

60g butter

60g peanut butter (don't waste your money on natural crap)

120g coconut oil

20g unsweetened cocoa

1-2 packets of sweetener to taste (I use 1 packet of truvia)

Put butter in a bowl and melt. Add sweetener and let it sit to dissolve (couple minutes). Add cocoa and mix. Add peanut butter and coconut oil. Melt in the microwave, stirring every 30-45 seconds. Pour into ice cube trays or equivalent and stick into the freezer to set.

Tips:

Sweetener doesn't dissolve like sugar so let it sit in the warm/hot butter for a couple minutes.

Mixing the cocoa before adding the other ingredients reduces the chance of a cocoa dust mess.

I use a big syringe to measure each fat bomb into the trays. Will make 16x15ml fat bombs.

Depending on the ingredients each fat bomb should be less than 1g of carb.

• Pops, BeachBuckeye, russwoody and 1 other like this

"Never shall I fail my comrades. I will always keep myself mentally alert physically strong and morally straight and will shoulder more than my share of the task whatever it may be 100% and then some."

Practice the basics as if they were advanced. That's the key to advancing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users