BeachBuckeye

Hard(est) to Kill

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,376 posts
  • LocationRedondo Beach, CA

Posted 18 February 2018 - 08:25 PM

Hey Guys,

The moving boxes are slowly but steadily encroaching upon my garage gym space. Gotta get rid of a lot of stuff just to make room, and also just shed stuff that we aren't using.

I thought I would put this out there and see if there are any takers? I've got the DVD Box set for the HBO series 'Band of Brothers' and also the ESPN box set '30 for 30' which includes documentaries about SMU football, Tim Richmond (NASCAR), Fernando Valenzuela, Marion Jones (Track), Boston Red Sox, Drazen Petrovic and Vlade Divac (NBA), George Steinbrenner, Terry Fox (Ultra Runner), Michael Jordan, Mike Tyson, Mat Hoffman (BMX), Muhammad Ali, Len Bias, Jimmy The Greek, Miami Hurricanes, Reggie Miller, Hank Gathers, Allen Iverson, Ricky Williams, Springbok Rugby, LA Raiders, OJ Simpson chase, Wayne Gretzky, USFL football.

If you just pay for the packing up (which can't be much) and the shipping, I'll send them to you for free.

To be fair, whoever responds first I'll send it off to you. Just let me know if you want one or the other or both?

I'll get your email and pass you my PayPal account info and you can send me the money for the shipping.

BB

• GalenZed, BrantDed, Nikaclmali and 3 others like this

Endurance is not just the ability to bear a hard thing, but to turn it into glory - William Barclay

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users