#1 BeachBuckeye

BeachBuckeye

Hard(est) to Kill

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,380 posts
  • LocationRedondo Beach, CA

Posted 12 April 2018 - 12:23 AM

I've been having a look at joining the Concept2 website and setting up a logbook for rows. Are any of you presently using the logbook? Is it simple?

https://log.concept2.com/signup

I was thinking that by adding a tracking element as well as gamifying the rowing I'd probably log more meters. 

It looks like I need to figure out if I have a PM3, PM4 or PM5 monitor, which I'll do tomorrow. Do you recommend any apps for intergrating with the Concept2 or do you manually enter your rows into the logbook? Efficiency would be a key component. I don't want to spend a bunch of time manually entering results if there's an option for a faster upload.

I found this app from the Concept2 website

https://usefloat.com/#features

Any feedback would be much appreciated. Thanks!

• Kennethen, GalenZed, Nikaclmali and 1 other like this

Endurance is not just the ability to bear a hard thing, but to turn it into glory - William Barclay

#2 danduerksen

danduerksen

Hard(est) to Kill

• Members
  • 2,387 posts
  • LocationAbbotsford, BC, Canada

Posted 12 April 2018 - 04:32 PM

Following...

"He who wants to succeed should learn how to fight, to strive and to suffer. You can acquire a lot in life if you are prepared to give up a lot to get it."

Practice the basics as if they were advanced. That's the key to advancing

#3 BeachBuckeye

BeachBuckeye

Hard(est) to Kill

• Members
  • 1,380 posts
  • LocationRedondo Beach, CA

Posted 13 April 2018 - 05:56 PM

Okay, I have a PM5 monitor on the Concept2. That's good, because that seems like that gives me the most options.

Endurance is not just the ability to bear a hard thing, but to turn it into glory - William Barclay

#4 Hillside Honey Badger

Hillside Honey Badger

Hard(est) to Kill

• Members
  • 536 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 14 April 2018 - 03:37 PM

I used the ErgData app, but wasn't very impressed with it. I had some Bluetooth connectivity problems and the app just seemed dated. I've ended up just going back to my spreadsheet where I log most of my workouts. Takes a little bit more effort, but I like to have everything in the one place. Keep us updated if you find one you would recommend though!
  • BeachBuckeye likes this

Semper Paratus - Always Ready

Slowly walking down the hall, faster than a cannonball

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users