Posted 26 June 2018 - 04:16 PM
Yes! I'm also missing the monthly challenge. Things tapered off this year. UK tried, but then he tapered off himself...
I was actually thinking something real simple for July. Something that might jumpstart some of guys that have been struggling with consistency the last few months...
A Streak Challenge!
- Build up the longest streak of training days without break.
- Training must be 20+ minutes to qualify.
- Training can be anything that might be considered fitness.
- Rest days do not count even if they're programmed... do some active recovery!
- Yard work does not count for this one.
- If you take a rest day your current streak is over... log it here and start over!
Winner can have bragging rights and a jar of peanut butter.
Spartan Tough and Stu like this
"He who wants to succeed should learn how to fight, to strive and to suffer. You can acquire a lot in life if you are prepared to give up a lot to get it."
Practice the basics as if they were advanced. That's the key to advancing