2 replies to this topic

#1 rtwofourv

rtwofourv

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationShamong, NJ

Posted 11 January 2014 - 09:38 PM

I just finished my third week of the ground zero program and am starting to pick which lifts to go with for version two.  Before discovering OMOB, I worked out 6 days a week, so I plan on going with 5 lifts.  Anyone have any opinions on which to go with? I'm completely open to all suggestions since I feel that no matter which I go with I'll see results.  I'm just having a hard time deciding what ones!

"People of mediocre ability sometimes achieve outstanding success because they don't know when to quit. Most men succeed because they are determined to."

#2 Eqharry

Eqharry

Recruit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 9 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 12:43 PM

I am entering week three of my first omob cycle and I started with the basic lifts bench squat press and deadlift with conditioning added in. In my opinion it is by far some of the best programming I have experienced and looking forward to my next round using Olympic lifts this round.

#3 rtwofourv

rtwofourv

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationShamong, NJ

Posted 02 February 2014 - 07:31 PM

Eqharry,

I'm on my second week of my first cycle.  Ended up going with front squat, push jerk, clean, bench & deadlift (in that order) doing version two and I love the program!  What lifts do you plan on doing for your second cycle and which version are you doing?

"People of mediocre ability sometimes achieve outstanding success because they don't know when to quit. Most men succeed because they are determined to."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users