• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 bingles

bingles

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 08:36 PM

Have been building out my garage gym for about the last year - only prerequisite was to maintain it's initial function and park both cars (per the wife's request)  ;)  So far I have been able to do that pretty easily. Its a collection of DIY, used and some bought stuff...craigslist has been a good friend!  Its a constant WIP and I hope to continue to add more stuff and even more importantly use it!

Attached Files

• Jerred, NLgaragegym, 541 and 2 others like this

#2 jeebz

jeebz

Better Human

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 10:13 PM

looks like a good start!  i gotta get my rungs hung from the ceiling.  just been too lazy to actually do.

side note though, ya need to flip your US flag around.  when hung vertically, the stars will be in the upper left corner.  17 years in the army and i see this happen all the time.  makes my brain twitch ;-)  even had to try and correct Mr. Crossfit Rich Froning cause he did a video and his flag was hung wrong. 

anyway, welcome to the community! 

#3 NLgaragegym

NLgaragegym

Fitness Insurgent

• Moderators
  • 188 posts
  • LocationNewfoundland, Canada

Posted 04 February 2014 - 01:06 PM

That's a great looking gym.  Good job man.  I'm trying to fine one of those shower boards that you guys use for a white board, they're a little hard to come by up here.

#4 h.gaytan

h.gaytan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 04:56 AM

Hey bingles, awesome looking garage gym. The equipment you have is pretty sweet and I like take into account that it also has a small foot print. Are those rogue S-4 squat stands? If so, how do you like them?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: garage, garage gym

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users