I'm a little bit miffed with myself that I didn't track my progress better with my lifts, but today is as good a time to start as any.
My bio stats: I'm 165cm / 5'4 tall, and weigh 67kg / 147lbs.
I tested for my Bench and Squat 1RM on Saturday and Sunday, respectively. My Bench is by far my weakest lift, I believe, but small number or not it's going up slowly.
- Bench PR: 75kg / 165lbs - previous was 72kg / 158lbs
- Squat PR: 124kg / 273lbs - previous was 111kg / 244lbs
I'll also be testing 1RM for the Push Press and Deadlift this week, current PR's are:
- Push Press: 70kg / 154lbs
- Deadlift: 131kg / 288lbs
Looking over my Ground Zero logs when I first started lifting, 11 months ago, my max for these lifts were:
- Squat 60kg / 132lbs,
- Bench 40kg / 88lbs,
- Press 40kg / 88lbs
- Deadlift 65kg / 143lbs
I should mention that over the past 11 months I have completed at least 7-8 cycles of OMOB, with the conditioning workouts as well. In my head when I thought about it, it seems like I made small progress, seeing it written down however, makes me think I should feel prouder about my current strength level and how far I've come.
OMOB cycle starting Mon, Sep 15th
- Bench: 75kg / 165lbs - previous 1RM 72kg / 158lbs
- Squat: 124kg / 273lbs - previous 1RM 111kg / 244lbs
- Push Press: 77kg / 169lbs - previous 1RM 70kg / 154lbs
- Deadlift: 141kg / 308lbs - previous 1RM 131kg / 288lbs
EDIT: Updated with Push Press 1RM result.
EDIT2: Updated with Deadlift 1RM result.