I'll step up and share what I've got at home. Since it's in my basement, I guess we can call me a BGA (Basement Gym Athlete). We only have a one-car garage, and the wife parks there, so I've got to make due with the space available.
I started CF in the winter of 2014 at my local affiliate. I started getting my equipment in spring 2015.
This workout area is nestled between my basement work shop and storage shelves, opposite the kids' play area. The floor joists are 93" high, so the overhead room is a little tight for overhead movements and a lot of jump rope.
I started this project in Spring 2015, with the squat rack, Again Faster bar and plates, and a DIY pull-up bar (version 1.0). Today, I've grown it to include
- 320lbs of Again Faster plates
- Again Faster 53lb# KBs
- 15lb, 23lb random KBS off Craiglist
- 25lb and 15lb DBs off Craigslist
- an updated DIY pull-up bar (version 2.0)
- C2 rower (thanks to IFTT and Craigslist)
- DIY 18-24-30 plyo box
- Ab Mat (unpictured)
- EO3 DIY barbell jack (unpictured)
- 20lb med ball (both EO3 DIY and Again Faster) (unpictured)
- 35lb barbell for when my wife can to join me.
And of course no box is complete without Old Glory hanging.
This spring's project includes updating my kids' swingset for their age-appropriate activities as they grow, and making some functional fitness add-ons for the adults as well. I'm looking to install some uprights for muscle-up rings, pull-up bar, wall ball targets, and box jumps.
I'm happy I could share it with you.
IMG_2090.JPG 164.11KB 0 downloads
IMG_2091.JPG 118.27KB 0 downloads
IMG_2092.JPG 128.42KB 0 downloads