#1 Vector300

Vector300

Hard(est) to Kill

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts
  • LocationBerks County, Pennsylvania

Posted 19 December 2015 - 01:57 AM

Right then, since I've been outed as a suppz whore (which I am) I figured I may as well start a new topic for all those wonderfully wicked things that MAY give us an edge over the competition. Unless you're a n00b (and there's nothing wrong with that but then again this may not be the place for you) we are all aware that nutrition, intelligent training, and intensity are paramount for results. But let's get real for a second. All those things don't always happen and sometimes you need a little "extra help". Besides who cares! It's your right to alter your chemical structure if you want.

I'll go first. Starting Monday (12/21/15) I'll be running Chaos and Pain's Legendary Mass Builder at two caps (300mg Epi/50mg Laxo) pre workout and two caps spread throughout the day on my off days (if I take any). For eight weeks total. I've done my research and those dosages and run time seem ideal if it does in fact work. Hoping to see an increase in strength and recovery plus a little leaning out.

In addition I have some Noopept caps coming in soon that I'll be taking pre training too. Been reading a lot of very interesting things on nootropics and Noopept specifically. Strong body strong mind.

Well my brothers and sisters in iron, come to the dark side! This is open territory.
  • Stu likes this

#2 Stu

Stu

Hard(est) to Kill

• Moderators
  • 3,793 posts
  • LocationFranklin County , Va

Posted 19 December 2015 - 02:08 AM

Its all Greek to me , but Its my mind set that mission takes priority . You know your mission . Get some !

• UKoldguy likes this
Sua Sponte ! Now Get off my lawn ! :angry:

#3 steviesch

steviesch

Hard(est) to Kill

• Members
  • 868 posts

Posted 19 December 2015 - 09:35 AM

You pay your money and you take your choice - I am not sure how "dark" the dark side is...will you ever be asked to pee into a cup and then decant into an A and a B sample pot  - steady hand required - whilst a complete stranger watches your every move - and if you don't want to pee he gets to wait in your house until you do? This is out of competition dope testing for plenty of pro sports people.

I am sure you have done your homework - your money,your health....can you be sure that all suppz sellers would rank your health and your money in the order you might prefer...jus sayin!

Good luck on the journey.

#4 VidaMD

VidaMD

Hard(est) to Kill

• Members
  • 2,425 posts
  • LocationSW WI

Posted 19 December 2015 - 12:47 PM

Right on V. Document the crap out of the process and keep us posted.

Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and are more useful in general - Mark Rippetoe

#5 Vector300

Vector300

Hard(est) to Kill

• Members
  • 331 posts
  • LocationBerks County, Pennsylvania

Posted 08 January 2016 - 07:13 PM

Just a quick update - so far I haven't noticed anything "extraordinary" from the Legendary. Though I've seemed to lean out a bit I attribute this mostly to getting back on a scheduled diet.

However the Noopept is quickly becoming a standard in my stack. I'm taking 20mg daily either sublingually or in a PWO (will discuss later) along with a choline source like Alpha-GPC. Memory and focus become laser precise at times and there's some overall revitalization I feel. I can only giving subjective information at this time but I think there's a direct connection between the Noopept and a faster recovering CNS.

As for the PWO. I picked up Chaos & Pain's Cannibal Ferox (new formula with Orchilean). It contains both highly dosed stimulants AND nootropics for an intense training session including 20mg of Noopept and 1500mg (1.5g) of Betaine Anhydrous which is the choline source. Though a full scoop is recommended only for those weighing 200#+ I've taken that amount safely. I am a known stimulant junkie however.

I highly recommend it for heavy sessions when you feel like breaking something or anything bat-sh!t insane like a nighttime ruck in full battle rattle at a girls sorority.
  • steviesch likes this

#6 Pops

Pops

Hard(est) to Kill

• Members
  • 1,662 posts
  • LocationEast Texas

Posted 09 January 2016 - 08:38 PM

You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day

• Vector300 likes this

"Do not go gentle into that good night,

Old age should burn and rave at close of day;

rage, rage against the dying of the light." - Dylan Thomas

The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago. The next best time is now.

"Glory is not found in the destination, but rather in the pursuit." - A.J. Roberts

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users