23 replies to this topic

#21 tpalmiter

tpalmiter

Hard(est) to Kill

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 635 posts

Posted 01 June 2016 - 06:19 PM

Ultra is just fine.  I do enjoy heavier darker beers but Ultra is good for just siting around watching tv and eating a steak.  The wife didn't want any red wine last night so I didn't open a bottle just for myself cause I'd have drank the whole damn thing.

That is my problem with wine as well. I still do not understand the need for wineglasses when it comes in a perfectly usable single-serving bottle!!

• Hammer, SergeyBoomb, GansalFlome and 11 others like this

#22 VidaMD

VidaMD

Hard(est) to Kill

• Members
  • 2,399 posts
  • LocationSW WI

Posted 01 June 2016 - 08:10 PM

Come on!  You bring the Guinness and the kangaroo steaks.  Just plow your way through middle earth straight shot here

Agreed - And since we'd be at historic Lambeau Field, nobody leaves without eating at least one brat.  If you're unfamiliar with a brat, well, words can't describe the awesomeness that is contained within.....

On a side note - I happen to have a brother in law that's a beef farmer, the freezer is never below 50#'s of dead animal.....

• tpalmiter likes this

Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and are more useful in general - Mark Rippetoe

#23 Hammer

Hammer

Hard(est) to Kill

• Members
  • 766 posts
  • LocationMemphis, TN

Posted 01 June 2016 - 09:11 PM

Agreed - And since we'd be at historic Lambeau Field, nobody leaves without eating at least one brat.  If you're unfamiliar with a brat, well, words can't describe the awesomeness that is contained within.....

On a side note - I happen to have a brother in law that's a beef farmer, the freezer is never below 50#'s of dead animal.....

Dude I gotta chest freezer in the garage that needs fillin...

"Hey all you Vegetarians....  My food poops on your food."

"Now, get off my lawn!" :angry:

#24 tpalmiter

tpalmiter

Hard(est) to Kill

• Members
  • 635 posts

Posted 02 June 2016 - 12:17 AM

I've always got spare room in mine as well...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users