3 replies to this topic

#1 Carlos_Antonio

Carlos_Antonio

Recruit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 01:10 AM

My back has been killing me for the past week.

Every time I try to stand up from seated.

But at least I pulled 405 for the first time last week.  Pull was slow, not proud about that.  But I stood it up.  Felt my ass coming up faster then the rest of me, so I figured I ended up pulling a bit with my lower back more than I wanted to.

Try better next time.

Regards,

Carlos

• Jerred, VidaMD, Manley and 2 others like this

#2 Bobby0

Bobby0

Fitness Insurgent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 04:26 AM

I know its a long time since you posted this, but I love pulling big weight but working in the medium-heavy weight after I know form is right, gives the best results no matter the rep scheme. But never sacrifice your body for a new PR, you've only got one and the goal is to take care of it and be stronger for longer.
  • Jerred, 541, VidaMD and 1 other like this

-take the 10's off and do it Right

#3 Danny

Danny

Better Human

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationDaytona Beach, FL

Posted 18 December 2013 - 05:58 PM

I know its a long time since you posted this, but I love pulling big weight but working in the medium-heavy weight after I know form is right, gives the best results no matter the rep scheme. But never sacrifice your body for a new PR, you've only got one and the goal is to take care of it and be stronger for longer.

This is so true!  I've learned from personal experience and injuries that you have to take care and listen to your body!  I still have issues putting my ego aside and listening to my body, but I'm working on it slowly, but surely!

• Bobby0 likes this

#4 Mortargruntlol

Mortargruntlol

Better Human

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 20 March 2015 - 09:28 PM

well done dude.4 plates is a wonderful thing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users