#21 tcassell612

tcassell612

Better Human

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 38 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 13 September 2016 - 10:52 PM

Thanks for the kind words guys. I'll log my next workout in the "logs" section. Look for something on Thursday. Hard(est) to Kill...ask whatever you want and however many you want. I always enjoy helping when I can.
  • Pops likes this

#22 Ben

Ben

Fitness Insurgent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 25 October 2016 - 11:27 AM

Check out "Seconds Pro". It's an iPhone app with awesome customizable app where you can construct just about any timer you need - rounds, EMOM, fight gone bad, tabata, etc, set specific songs to play during working intervals, and so on. It is a paid app, but not too expensive if I remember correctly, and there is also a free but limited version.

• UKoldguy likes this

#23 jarvisb

jarvisb

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 September 2017 - 09:32 PM

Hello everyone, 

I hate to bring this thread back from dead, but I figured that is the right thing to do versus creating a whole new thread considering my question is about EMOM.

I just joined OMOB and am not sure on this one part:

When doing the bench press EMOM or any other type of lift EMOM - I am assuming that I am suppose to re rack the weights after completing the necessary reps in each minute, correct? Or am I supposed to let the barbell hang on me while waiting for next minute mark? So sorry for such a dumb question. Just wanted to be super sure. Do I re rack every minute or not (when applicable).. Thanks in advance! 

• Stu and danduerksen like this

#24 danduerksen

danduerksen

Hard(est) to Kill

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,339 posts
  • LocationAbbotsford, BC, Canada

Posted 05 September 2017 - 11:16 PM

Definitely re-rack after each set. Unless you're right there on the verge of crazy like a few of the other guys here...

"He who wants to succeed should learn how to fight, to strive and to suffer. You can acquire a lot in life if you are prepared to give up a lot to get it."

Practice the basics as if they were advanced. That's the key to advancing

#25 tcassell612

tcassell612

Better Human

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 38 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 06 September 2017 - 01:55 AM

Jarvisb,
Welcome to OMOB. Definitely rerack. You'll need the rest as you get further along in the program. Like I was told, don't be afraid to ask questions. The guys in this group are great and have a lot of knowledge.

#26 Pops

Pops

Hard(est) to Kill

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,363 posts
  • LocationEast Texas

Posted 06 September 2017 - 01:55 PM

glad to have you on board.

good question.

Re-rack.

"Do not go gentle into that good night,

Old age should burn and rave at close of day;

rage, rage against the dying of the light." - Dylan Thomas

The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago. The next best time is now.

"Glory is not found in the destination, but rather in the pursuit." - A.J. Roberts

#27 Stu

Stu

Hard(est) to Kill

• Moderators
  • 4,867 posts
  • LocationFranklin County , Va

Posted 06 September 2017 - 04:22 PM

Re-rack....

Welcome aboard! Start up a log. You won't regret it. Great bunch of guys here with experience and knowledge, eager to help and learn. Good people, all trying to balance the three F's, Family Fun and Fitness.

Sua Sponte ! Now Get off my lawn ! :angry:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users